Our mission is to provide the most effective, results-oriented healthcare to our patients in a friendly and pleasant manner, so that they may lead optimal lives.
Kinetic Acupuncture specializes in treatments for musculoskeletal pain, but we also treat many other conditions. Our methods are based upon years of scientific research and experience.
Our unique and dynamic treatment method uses movement and exercise during treatment to promote circulation, structural balance, pain relief, and most importantly, recovery of function in injured areas. We also develop a comprehensive Home Exercise Program for our patients, so that they can further strengthen and stabilize their injury, and maximize recovery.
We embrace the holistic concepts of traditional Asian medicine. Our clinicians focus intently and work closely with you, the patient. This connection formed between patient and clinician serves to clarify treatment goals and facilitate their outcome. We aim to address to root of the problem, and to provide long-lasting, comprehensive treatments.
– President of Kinetic Acupuncture association
– Operating Kinetic Acupuncture and Herb clinic in Cape Coral, Florida since 2011.
– Continuing Education Provider for Licensed Acupuncturist
– Author of “Saam Medical Meditation”and “Korean Kinetic Acupuncture” e book, e magazine series
– Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM) 2011
– MA Samra University, Los Angeles, CA 2008
– University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA -1993
– M.S.O.M., Dongguk University Los Angeles
– B.A & M.S, California State University, San Bernardino
– President, Association of International SaAm Acupuncture
– Current Faculty Member, SCUSOMA.edu
– PhD in Complementary and Alternative Medicine. College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea(2008)
– BA in the School of Oriental Medicine in Kyung Hee University., Seoul, Korea(1994)
– Board of Director and Editor of The society of Korean medicine for obesity research., Seoul, Korea (2005-2011)
– Director of Hamsoa Oriental Medicine Clinic, Los Angeles
– Director of Samra acupuncture spinal center in LA and Professor of Samra Acupuncture University., Los Angeles, CA (2009-2010)